American Vogue is well known for its union of models and celebrities in editorials, and the long standing tradition continues in its February issue with a story shot by Annie Leibovitz. In “Brief Encounter”, supermodel Natalia Vodianova is paired up with music mogul, Sean Diddy Combs, for a whirlwind train station romance.
Monthly Archives: January 2010
MEGAN FOX – THE NEW FACE OF EMPORIO ARMANI WOMEN’S UNDERWEAR AND ARMANI JEANS
Giorgio Armani is pleased to unveil the first images of actress Megan Fox appearing in the official worldwide advertising campaigns for Emporio Armani Women’s Underwear and Armani Jeans, for Spring Summer 2010. The first advertising campaigns featuring Megan Fox, for both Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans, were shot on location in Los Angeles by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, and will roll out starting from February around the world in fashion and lifestyle magazines and on signature billboards in major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, London, Milan, Rome, Paris and Tokyo. Giorgio Armani said, ” Megan is young and sexy and has a lot of spirit. Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans are all about a youthful attitude making her the perfect choice for the collections”.
CRISTIANO RONALDO – THE NEW EMPORIO ARMANI UNDERWEAR AND ARMANI JEANS TESTIMONIAL
Giorgio Armani is pleased to unveil the first images of Cristiano Ronaldo appearing as the official worldwide testimonial for Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans, coinciding with Spring Summer 2010 advertising campaign. The first advertising campaigns featuring Cristiano Ronaldo, for both Emporio Armani Underwear and Armani Jeans, were shot on location Madrid by renowned fashion photographers Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, and will roll out starting from February around the world in sport, fashion and lifestyle magazines and on signature billboards in major cities such as New York, Los Angeles, London, Milan, Rome, Paris and Tokyo. Giorgio Armani said, “Cristiano is a great looking man with the perfect physique of an athlete. For me, he is the essence of youth – spontaneous, exciting, a real maverick. It is for his energy that I have chosen Cristiano to become the new face of Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani Underwear – for his youthful, exciting and yes, sexy, attitude.” Cristiano Ronaldo says, ”I am very flattered to be asked to represent Armani; Giorgio Armani is a legend in the fashion world and I have long been a fan of his work. I am very pleased with the pictures we have done together – they are certainly striking and are full of an attitude and spirit that I can relate to.” The close union between Giorgio Armani and the world of sport, and particularly soccer, is well-documented. Over the years he has dressed many of the world’s great players including David Beckham, Ronaldo, Luis Figo, Thierry Henry, Christian Vieri, Fabio Cannavaro, Andriy Shevchenko and Kaka’. Giorgio Armani was the first fashion designer to select a soccer player as a testimonial when David James famously appeared in his Spring Summer 1996 Armani Jeans campaign. Since then Andriy Shevchenko, Kaka’ and David Beckham have also been testimonials for the designer.
Meet the Emporio Armani man. Likes to snowboard, not afraid to rock highlighter-yellow EA/Reebok hightops. As fit as he is fashionable. Also known to favor supple, form-fitting black leather, tone-on-tone suit-and-tie ensembles, plus a bit of velvet now and then. You can’t miss him.
To see every look from Emporio Armani’s Fall 2010 runway show video, click here.
About Cool Pima…'' Cool Pima '' blog is very useful, and I like to hunt any user's blog and to show their best works, like Art, Design, Illustration and Fashion Design. Why this named CoolPima? Cool- it's not coolness, fresh or even being cold-blooded, cool is just as excellent, great. Pima- it's my nickname. If you like this CoolPima's blog and also You can comment your opinion about their works. Share it! Be cool!
- March 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (2)
- October 2010 (14)
- September 2010 (6)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (10)
- March 2010 (7)
- February 2010 (8)
- January 2010 (11)
- December 2009 (15)
- November 2009 (17)
- October 2009 (31)
- September 2009 (18)
- August 2009 (8)
- July 2009 (15)
- June 2009 (20)
- April 2009 (18)
- August 2008 (4)
- Saul Leiter
- Alexa Meade
- Jeremy Geddes
- Valentin Podpomogov
- Star Girls, all Mario Testino’s girls
- Lula – THE SUBJECT I KNOW BEST
- Moxy Creative House
- Mapping Stereotypes
- Gitte Lee by Tim Walker
- La Petite by Hedi Slimane
- Karlie Kloss and Tim Walker!
- Jeneil Williams for Another Magazine
- Into the Fashion
- BAL MASQUÉ by Carine Roitfeld
- Eyes Wide Shut!
- Emily DiDonato by Sølve Sundsbø for Numéro
- Dalton Ghetti
- Joni Sternbach
- Lady Gaga as Homeboy’s Don’t Smile
- Emporio Armani spring 2011
- Blair Getz Mezibov for Men’s Vogue China
- Cédric Rivrain
- Fashion’s Night Out 2010
- ‘Venus’ the mystery photos of Ruslana
- Tigran Tsitoghdzyan
- 8 Supermodels for LOVE Magazine
- Christy Turlington & Linda Evangelista by Patrick Demarchelier, 1990
- Eyes Wide Shut!
- Drew Barrymore for Vogue ''Beauty & the Beast '' by Annie Leibovitz
- Naomi Campbell for VOGUE Russian
- Quinten B, Isaac Carew & Max Motta by Milan Vukmirovic
- Madonna by Steven Klein
- 'I want to be a living work of art' said The Marchesa Luisa Casati
- Climate Change by Daniel Jackson for Vogue UK
- Lula - THE SUBJECT I KNOW BEST
Mix Tagged…Ad Campaign Alessandro Carloni Amber Valletta Anna Wintour Architecture Art Artist Audrey Kawasaki Burberry Carine Roitfeld Claudia Schiffer Cupcakes Danny Roberts Daria Werbowy David Beckham David Downton Design Designer documentray movie Emma Watson Emporio Armani Emporio Armani Ad Campaign Emporio Armani fall/winter 2009-2010 Emporio Armani spring-summer 2010 exhibition Fall-Winter 2009/10 Fashion Fashion Brand Fashion Industry 2007 fashion movie fashion show Givenchy Harper’s Bazaar US Humour Hussein Chalayan ID magazine Igor&Andre Illustration Istituto Marangoni Jessica Repetto Jill Greenberg Juan Francisco Casas Karen Mirzoyan Kate Moss Kate Winslet Kristen McMenamy Lara Stone lollipops Look book Mario Testino men's wear Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott model Anja Rubik movie Naomi Campbell Natalia Vodianova NICOLE KIDMAN Painter painting PENÉLOPE CRUZ Photography photography Nick Knight photography Steven Meisel Prada Sam Weber Sculpture Solve Sundsbo Steven Meisel Stina Persson Story Teenager's style Tom Ford underwear Victoria Beckham V Magazine
Follow CoolPima with Bloglovin’
- An error has occurred; the feed is probably down. Try again later.
- Самые громкие ссоры критиков и дизайнеров на страницах модной прессы theblueprint.ru/fashion/media-… 1 year ago
- #MoodoftheLife #Goodbye2016 #NewYear #NewLife #NewGoal #Hello2017 #Happiness #Lovelife… instagram.com/p/BO186y6hdMC/ 1 year ago
- #RIP #FrancaSozzani Remembered by #AnnaWintour :( vogue.com/13514942/anna-… via @voguemagazine 1 year ago
- От руки: Алёна Долецкая об Interview Russia #InterviewРоссия #SadNews :( interviewrussia.ru/life/ot-ruki-a… 1 year ago
- #AntonioMarras got #inspiration for his previous collection from our #Artist #SergeiParajanov 🎨… instagram.com/p/BNAfWcvBLbU/ 1 year ago