Tag Archives: Ad Campaign
1 comment | tags: Ad Campaign, Emporio Armani, Emporio Armani Ad Campaign, emporio armani fall 2010 | posted in Ad Campaign, Emporio Armani fall winter 2010, Karmen Pedaru, Mario Sorrenti, Marlon Teixeira, New York Times
Photographed by Steven Meisel, and starring Julia Hafstrom, Ymre Stiekema, Kendra Spears, Katlin Aas and Anna de Rijk, the fall ads of Prada take on a concept almost as unique as the collection itself. Where spring was full of light and illumination, fall takes on a more darker, ominous tone. As different as the two seasons may be, they both share the common theme of having standout visions.
Hussein Chalayan Fall-Winter 2009/2010 Ad Campaign, Stars Serafima, Iekeliene, Tanya D and Ann Catherine by Amy Troost.
EMPORIO ARMANI woman’s underwear Ad Campaign, Fall-Winter 2009-10
After last season’s Emporio Armani Underwear ad campaign featuring David Beckham, the Italian brand decided to ask his wife to star this season. Now, here are the first photos of the ad campaign starring Victoria.
The photos are by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggot, and they’re really amazing. The photography was impeccably produced, with fantastic postproduction that has highlighted the curves of the British singer.
We’ve heard that Victoria’s contract covers the next three years of ad campaigns, and that it’s earning her 17 million dollars.
Victoria has said it was an honour to star in an Emporio Armani Underwear ad campaign, and having seen the photos we think she owes Mert & Marcus a big thanks.
Givenchy Fall-Winter 2009/10 Women/Men Ad Campaign
After 9 years of working with Inez van Lamsweerde and Vinoodh Matadin, Riccardo Tisci hired Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott to do the new Givenchy campaign. And they have done it very well!
Riccardo felt he had to give women something real, by taking it from a studio to a real space adding more reality to it.
Givenchy Fall-Winter 2009/10 Womens Ad Campaign . Stars Mariacarla Boscono, Leonor Scherrer, Iris Strubegger , Ranya Mordanova and Adriana Lima. For the men they chose: Simon Nessman, Manuel Ramos and Jakob Wiechmann.
It is slated to break in the July issue of L’Uomo Vogue for men’s wear and French Vogue’s August issue for women’s ready-to-wear. “It’s a new step,” Tisci tells WWD. “I wanted to give this feeling of going from a studio to reality. It’s important to give reality to women.”
The campaign features detached visuals for eyeglass and watches. Tisci said about model Leonor Scherrer, daughter of couturier Jean-Louis Scherrer: ‘’I’m completely in love with her,” Tisci enthused. “For me, she represents France in all senses: the elegance, the aristocracy, the darkness of France.”
At the same time, Tisci’s style design duties continue to grow.
He said that he’s creating new views for Madonna’s ongoing tour, for Antony Hegarty of Antony and the Johnsons as the band tours Europe this summer.
About Cool Pima…'' Cool Pima '' blog is very useful, and I like to hunt any user's blog and to show their best works, like Art, Design, Illustration and Fashion Design. Why this named CoolPima? Cool- it's not coolness, fresh or even being cold-blooded, cool is just as excellent, great. Pima- it's my nickname. If you like this CoolPima's blog and also You can comment your opinion about their works. Share it! Be cool!
June 2013 M T W T F S S « Nov 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- November 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (14)
- September 2010 (8)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (10)
- March 2010 (7)
- February 2010 (8)
- January 2010 (12)
- December 2009 (15)
- November 2009 (17)
- October 2009 (31)
- September 2009 (19)
- August 2009 (8)
- July 2009 (15)
- June 2009 (20)
- April 2009 (18)
- August 2008 (4)
- Portfolio by Rima Kazumyan ° 2
- Ask me!
- Portfolio by Rima Kazumyan
- Saul Leiter
- Alexa Meade
- Jeremy Geddes
- Valentin Podpomogov
- Follow CoolPima with Bloglovin’
- Star Girls, all Mario Testino’s girls
- Lula – THE SUBJECT I KNOW BEST
- Moxy Creative House
- Mapping Stereotypes
- Gitte Lee by Tim Walker
- La Petite by Hedi Slimane
- Karlie Kloss and Tim Walker!
- Jeneil Williams for Another Magazine
- Into the Fashion
- BAL MASQUÉ by Carine Roitfeld
- Eyes Wide Shut!
- Emily DiDonato by Sølve Sundsbø for Numéro
- Dalton Ghetti
- Joni Sternbach
- Lady Gaga as Homeboy’s Don’t Smile
- Emporio Armani spring 2011
- Fashion Week in Milan
Mix Tagged…Ad Campaign Amber Valletta Art Artist Audrey Kawasaki Claudia Schiffer Daria Werbowy David Downton Design Designer Emporio Armani Emporio Armani Ad Campaign exhibition Fashion Fashion Illustrations fashion show Harper’s Bazaar US Illustration Istituto Marangoni Karen Mirzoyan Kate Moss Kate Winslet Kristen McMenamy Lara Stone Mario Testino men's wear Milan model Anja Rubik movie Naomi Campbell Natalia Vodianova NICOLE KIDMAN Painter painting PENÉLOPE CRUZ Photography photography Nick Knight Prada Rima Kazumyan Sculpture Sketches Steven Meisel Tom Ford underwear V Magazine
Follow CoolPima with Bloglovin’
- Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange
- INGA KAZUMYAN New Collection 2013
- New Look Book 2012 'INGA KAZUMYAN handmade'
- Look of the Day ° 10
- Milan Fashion Week Spring 2013
- Dior 3-book set
- Unique, Stylish and Beautiful!
- Milan Fashion Week - Street Style 2
- Milan Fashion Week - Street Style
- Milan Fashion Week 2012
- Beautiful weekend! #parcosempione #parco #sempione #milan #milano #weekend #sunnyday #sun #summer @… instagram.com/p/alRHuaAxW2/ 3 days ago
- John Galliano Charlie Rose Interview: thefashionspot.com/buzz-news/late… he's survived, I'm proud of him... Life is hard, especially in Fashion world 5 days ago
- Photo: Marlon Teixeira, Alex Cunha, and Nils Butler photographed by Craig McDean for Emporio Armani’s... tmblr.co/ZwvoVyn4zamo 1 week ago
- When in Rome… | style file | Style.com style.com/stylefile/2013… #onenightonlyroma @armani 1 week ago
- Giorgio Armani One Night Only - Fashion Videos - Telegraph fashion.telegraph.co.uk/videos/TMG1009… via @TeleFashion 1 week ago