Supermodels Naomi Campbell, Eva Herzigová and Claudia Schiffer invited for August issue of Vogue Korea with three covers and one dynamite editorial by John-Paul Pietrus. As much of a thrill it would be to see the three supers together, sadly there are no group shots present. Nevertheless, “Super Big 3″ still delivers some amazing images.
Monthly Archives: July 2009
Miu Miu loses the frills for the new fall season, replacing celebrity faces with the virtually unknown Hannah Holman, Ilda Lundqvist and Mimmi Söderström. Change turns out to be good as Mert & Marcus’ unusually austere aesthetic showcases the new faces almost as well as the brand’s clothing.
Carmen Kass in Numero 105
”Like a Bird” by Dusan Relijn.
From white feathers to black leather, Carmen Kass wears just about it all in “Like a Bird” from Numéro magazine’s latest issue. Although the closest Carmen gets to flight is through the use of a swing, she still maintains a delicate, bird-like grace in front of Dusan Relijn’s lens.
Eniko Mihalik in Vogue China August 2009, Scientific Glamour.
Model- Eniko Mihalik
Photography- Greg Kadel
Style- Brian Molloy
Stella McCartney has designed a range of limited edition T-shirts for Comic Relief that feature unique photographs taken by her late mother, Linda.
One of the T-shirts features an image of her father, Sir Paul McCartney and his bandmates taken at the height of The Beatles’ fame. Another shows Morecambe and Wise, the comic duo, captured by David Bailey, the veteran photographer. One important addition has been made to the original photos, however; all their subjects have been given red noses.
Making it even more of a family affair, a host of celebrities and friends of the fashion designer, including Gwyneth Paltrow, Keira Knightley, Claudia Schiffer and Sam Taylor-Wood, have been photographed by her sister, Mary McCartney, wearing the T-shirts. The T-shirts, priced from £5.99 for babies and children, and from £9.99 for adults, will go on sale on Monday at 214 TK Maxx stores nationwide, with all net profits from sales going to Comic Relief ahead of Red Nose Day on March 13.
Its charitable activities range from supporting orphans in Africa who have lost their parents to Aids or helping older people in the UK who are abused by someone they should be able to trust.
Miss McCartney said: “It’s a real honour to be involved in such a tremendous cause and be a part of the Red Nose Day campaign 2009. The designs of the T-shirts were inspired by iconic images of iconic people by iconic photographers and adding an element of humour to them.”
In line with her beliefs, the T-shirts are manufactured in Africa, using Fairtrade-certified organic cotton co-operatives in Senegal, ensuring a pesticide and GM-free product at a fair price to farmers in developing countries.
Sir Paul McCartney has happily gone ‘Red Nose’ to promote the ‘photo’ T-shirts designed by his daughter Stella for this year’s Comic Relief.
Sir Paul has been photographed by another of his daughters, Mary. He heads a long list of celebrities who have worked with the McCartney sisters on the project, including Keira Knightley, David Walliams, Claudia Schiffer, Gwyneth Paltrow, Josh Hartnett and Natalie Imbruglia.
The limited edition T-shirts, for children and adults, are available from TK Maxx outlets nationwide.
About Cool Pima…'' Cool Pima '' blog is very useful, and I like to hunt any user's blog and to show their best works, like Art, Design, Illustration and Fashion Design. Why this named CoolPima? Cool- it's not coolness, fresh or even being cold-blooded, cool is just as excellent, great. Pima- it's my nickname. If you like this CoolPima's blog and also You can comment your opinion about their works. Share it! Be cool!
- November 2011 (1)
- July 2011 (2)
- March 2011 (1)
- December 2010 (2)
- November 2010 (3)
- October 2010 (14)
- September 2010 (8)
- July 2010 (2)
- June 2010 (1)
- May 2010 (1)
- April 2010 (10)
- March 2010 (7)
- February 2010 (8)
- January 2010 (12)
- December 2009 (15)
- November 2009 (17)
- October 2009 (31)
- September 2009 (19)
- August 2009 (8)
- July 2009 (15)
- June 2009 (20)
- April 2009 (18)
- August 2008 (4)
- Portfolio by Rima Kazumyan ° 2
- Ask me!
- Portfolio by Rima Kazumyan
- Saul Leiter
- Alexa Meade
- Jeremy Geddes
- Valentin Podpomogov
- Follow CoolPima with Bloglovin’
- Star Girls, all Mario Testino’s girls
- Lula – THE SUBJECT I KNOW BEST
- Moxy Creative House
- Mapping Stereotypes
- Gitte Lee by Tim Walker
- La Petite by Hedi Slimane
- Karlie Kloss and Tim Walker!
- Jeneil Williams for Another Magazine
- Into the Fashion
- BAL MASQUÉ by Carine Roitfeld
- Eyes Wide Shut!
- Emily DiDonato by Sølve Sundsbø for Numéro
- Dalton Ghetti
- Joni Sternbach
- Lady Gaga as Homeboy’s Don’t Smile
- Emporio Armani spring 2011
- Fashion Week in Milan
Mix Tagged…Ad Campaign Amber Valletta Art Artist Audrey Kawasaki Claudia Schiffer Daria Werbowy David Downton Design Designer Emporio Armani Emporio Armani Ad Campaign exhibition Fashion Fashion Illustrations fashion show Harper’s Bazaar US Illustration Istituto Marangoni Karen Mirzoyan Kate Moss Kate Winslet Kristen McMenamy Lara Stone Mario Testino men's wear Milan model Anja Rubik movie Naomi Campbell Natalia Vodianova NICOLE KIDMAN Painter painting PENÉLOPE CRUZ Photography photography Nick Knight Prada Rima Kazumyan Sculpture Sketches Steven Meisel Tom Ford underwear V Magazine
Follow CoolPima with Bloglovin’
- Parisian Chic by Ines de la Fressange
- INGA KAZUMYAN New Collection 2013
- New Look Book 2012 'INGA KAZUMYAN handmade'
- Look of the Day ° 10
- Milan Fashion Week Spring 2013
- Dior 3-book set
- Unique, Stylish and Beautiful!
- Milan Fashion Week - Street Style 2
- Milan Fashion Week - Street Style
- Milan Fashion Week 2012
- Casting! Reposted from justinlacko #castingarmani #milan #mmfw #mfw instagram.com/p/awHh1AAxd6/ 2 hours ago
- #kenzo #tiger #prints #tshirt #menswear #fashion #moda #cool kenzo #loveit instagram.com/p/at6INwAxTP/ 22 hours ago
- Beautiful weekend! #parcosempione #parco #sempione #milan #milano #weekend #sunnyday #sun #summer @… instagram.com/p/alRHuaAxW2/ 4 days ago
- John Galliano Charlie Rose Interview: thefashionspot.com/buzz-news/late… he's survived, I'm proud of him... Life is hard, especially in Fashion world 6 days ago
- Photo: Marlon Teixeira, Alex Cunha, and Nils Butler photographed by Craig McDean for Emporio Armani’s... tmblr.co/ZwvoVyn4zamo 1 week ago